Dear SmileDesign Dental Patient:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). In addition to these guidelines, we have incorporated the following: daily health and temperature screenings of all patients and team members, Aerosol reducing suction, AeroPro systems, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) antimicrobial cleansers and disinfectants, UV Light disinfectants, Air Purification system, Plexiglass barrier, Virtual waiting room, Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - including K95 masks, goggles, face shields, surgical bonnets, gowns and shoe coverings. We will continue to monitor the needs of our patients and our team and expand these precautionary measures accordingly.
We understand that mitigating the risks of COVID is a collaborative effort between you and our team. As such, we are asking for your help. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
• Remain in your car and text our office when you arrive. We will come to your car to take your temperature. If you have a temperature, or other symptoms of COVID you will be rescheduled and not allowed to enter the building.
• Prior to entering the building, you will be provided a face mask. We ask that it is worn until your procedure begins.
• All necessary paperwork will be issued electronically to you. It must be completed and signed it prior to coming in.
• We no longer offer a waiting area. Therefore, only the patients who are being treated are allowed to enter the building (exceptions made for minors).
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
To schedule your next appointment, please call our office at 678-822-7645.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Gerald McFadden, DDS, FAGD, FICOI, P.C.
and The SmileDesign Dental Team